Site Meter

Friday, March 19, 2010

MMM HMM, THATS RIGHT!


This photo is not intended to titilate (though I know you're all a bunch of sex perverts, stop drooling, will you, and put your tongues back in yo moufs)...its intention instead is to illustrate, in one simple photo, all of the reasons why I generally tend not tot:

1. wear much liquid foundation makeup
2. buy new blue tee shirts (although they are my favorite)
3. wear padded bras

Because the minute I do all of these things, I spill the makeup on the new blue tee shirt because my boob is sticking out further than it should due to the wearing of the padded bra, thereby catching the makeup and becoming a permanent home for a smear of stain that will not come out, no matter how much I rub, rub, rub. Now I look like a lactating mother who didn't make it to the baby on time and is also secreting flesh-colored milk.

Happy weekend, you bastards.

6 comments:

  1. did it seep through ONTO the padding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty blue shirt! The only problem I can see is that it's not low cut enough. Why not wear a padded push-up bra and stick them boobies out, that way the makeup will fall into your cleavage where you can easily clean it off instead of onto your nice tee. And if you do happen to get a stain on it anyway, no one will notice.

    ReplyDelete